There are a variety of reasons why investigating infidelity on your own might not be the best option. For one, it can be both emotionally and physically draining. A well-trained private investigator will find more information in less time and will remain emotionally detached. The validity of evidence is also more concrete when gathered by an investigator. While an upset spouse may capture pictures or video of their cheating spouse, this evidence may not be considered valid by a court of law. A private investigator is unbiased and knowledgeable about family law so their proof will stand up in court. This is why you should consider hiring RCI when you suspect such infidelity in order to either confirm or excoriate your suspicions.
- Insight into your partner’s preferences in a romantic partner
- Information about where and when your partner will be in circumstances in which their faithfulness can be tested in public places such as bars, hotel foyers, conventions, gyms, fitness centers, restaurants, receptions, concerts, seminars, trade-shows, theater performances, country clubs, gallery openings, etc.
- Photos of your partner
We provide our fidelity investigation agents with a combination of:
- Extensive undercover experience in law enforcement
- Head-turning looks, physiques, and outfits
- The “gift of gab” necessary to get subjects talking when they shouldn’t
- Credible back-stories (a recent divorce, complaints about or troubles with spouses or significant others, just passing through town, etc.)
- The cool-headedness and smarts to know how to follow a script, then slip away and disappear when the mission is accomplished
- The kind of confidence that comes only with experience in navigating through the gender divide, creating interest and opportunities along the way
Strategies we employ:
- Record (using hidden cameras)
- Report (to share with the client everything that’s been learned and to provide visual and – sometimes – audio proof)
What we DON’T do:
- Initiate contact
- Invade privacy
- Enter private places
- Travel with the subject
- Strip or remove any clothing
Touch the subjects with any more than a glance on their arm
We customize proposals for each of our clients. Proposals contain per-day rates for the deployment of agents and hourly rates for travel, writing reports, and preparing other work-product, such as DVDs, plus reimbursements for travel and other expenses. Retainers are required. The minimum retainer is $2,000.