There are a variety of reasons why investigating infidelity on your own might not be the best option. For one, it can be both emotionally and physically draining. A well-trained private investigator will find more information in less time and will remain emotionally detached. The validity of evidence is also more concrete when gathered by an investigator. While an upset spouse may capture pictures or video of their cheating spouse, this evidence may not be considered valid by a court of law. A private investigator is unbiased and knowledgeable about family law so their proof will stand up in court. This is why you should consider hiring RCI when you suspect such infidelity in order to either confirm or excoriate your suspicions.
Cohabitation and Child Support Assistance & Domestic investigations
Our agents have leveraged expert covert surveillance and other techniques in hundreds of cohabitation domestic investigations resulting in favorable outcomes for our clients in court and mediation. We are most often enlisted for the following in assistance with cohabitation investigations:
Child Custody & Domestic investigations
Some of the things we are asked to conduct domestic investigations and surveillance are:
- Criminal activity
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Reckless driving and failure to use proper restraints (child seats and seatbelts)
- Having criminals or dangerous individuals around the child
- Leaving the child in the care of an unqualified, unapproved or unlicensed provider
- Leaving the child in the care of an abusive or elderly parent who is unable to properly care for them
- And much more
You may be aware of the things that the court isn’t. We want to help you or your client get efficient evidence so that they see it clearly, too.
Your child may begin to display signs of abuse, verbally report abuse, one or more parents may move to a different area and not notify the court, a parent can begin having family members, friends or overnight guests around the child that could potentially endanger them, begin using drugs or alcohol around the child while they are in their care, and much more.
Our experienced and qualified investigators can obtain the video, photo, witness or physical evidence needed that can greatly influence the outcome or decision of the court to award custody to the responsible parent. It could even save a child’s life.
Private Investigators are independent, unbiased witnesses who can accurately document, articulate and describe what they see and hear during an investigation, which gives clients an opportunity to present their case accordingly.
Every case is different and requires the right approach to get efficient evidence that works best for that particular matter. The majority of child custody and domestic investigations are most successful in Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego when utilizing surveillance, where video and photo evidence can be obtained showing any number of forms of abuse or neglect.
Surveillance investigations provide attorneys, insurance claims adjusters and businesses with the necessary objective evidence they need to help build solid cases.
Obtaining video evidence of suspected fraudulent activities helps businesses avoid expensive settlements and prevent future losses.
At RCI International Process Service and Investigations (RCI), our highly experienced investigators conduct discreet corporate, domestic and insurance surveillance investigations. Our professionals work within the appropriate privacy laws to gather evidence. They also incorporate the standard techniques used by law enforcement in criminal investigations and couple those with techniques used by the FBI.Surveillance investigations rely on high quality video equipment. We use state of the art video cameras and covert, or concealed, cameras to obtain video documentation. RCI undercover operations range from basic photo surveillance to “planting” an investigator inside of an organization. This powerful combination of services ensures the surveillance investigation will meet your needs.RCI International Process Service and Investigations provides some the following surveillance investigation services:
Cheating Spouse investigations
Everyone says they’ll be faithful to their spouse or significant other. It’s what they do when tempted that counts. You can wait until they are – everyone worth a second look will be sooner or later – or you can secretly arrange a test. We deploy undercover operatives to determine how specified subjects react when given an opportunity to interact with an attractive, apparently available agent posing as someone who might be interested.
- Insight into your partner’s preferences in a romantic partner
- Information about where and when your partner will be in circumstances in which their faithfulness can be tested in public places such as bars, hotel foyers, conventions, gyms, fitness centers, restaurants, receptions, concerts, seminars, trade-shows, theater performances, country clubs, gallery openings, etc.
- Photos of your partner
We provide our fidelity investigation agents with a combination of:
- Extensive undercover experience in law enforcement
- Head-turning looks, physiques, and outfits
- The “gift of gab” necessary to get subjects talking when they shouldn’t
- Credible back-stories (a recent divorce, complaints about or troubles with spouses or significant others, just passing through town, etc.)
- The cool-headedness and smarts to know how to follow a script, then slip away and disappear when the mission is accomplished
- The kind of confidence that comes only with experience in navigating through the gender divide, creating interest and opportunities along the way
Strategies we employ:
- Record (using hidden cameras)
- Report (to share with the client everything that’s been learned and to provide visual and – sometimes – audio proof)
What we DON’T do:
- Initiate contact
- Invade privacy
- Enter private places
- Travel with the subject
- Strip or remove any clothing
Touch the subjects with any more than a glance on their arm
We customize proposals for each of our clients. Proposals contain per-day rates for the deployment of agents and hourly rates for travel, writing reports, and preparing other work-product, such as DVDs, plus reimbursements for travel and other expenses. Retainers are required. The minimum retainer is $2,000.